How to set up a position
Click the “Add a Position” Button on the top right. You can also clone a closed or existing position by clicking on the drop-down menu on the right of the job advertisement.
You will be prompted to go through our quick 6 step process
- Position Info - This includes general information about position such as title, salary, location etc
- Personality - This is a quick 32 Question Personality Test where you define what your ideal candidate would be. Please complete this in one sitting as you are not allowed to save your responses or go backwards.
- Requirements - This allows you to set the types of requirements for the role and the importance of each requirement. You must choose a minimum of 4. Candidates will only be asked questions based on the number of requirements you choose
- Ideal Candidate - Based on your responses, you will be provided with a summary of your ideal candidate. You can go back to any of the previous tabs to change any of the requirements
- Job Ad & Post - You will see a dynamically generated job advertisement. If you are happy, click “Publish”
- Publish - A unique Url for that job is now created. You can share this on your social pages or any website you choose. You can also one-click post job boards from this page.
If at any time, you need any assistance, please contact us via our Support Page and we will be happy to walk you through any issues you may have.